Our Strategic Focus
Solera is the world's leading provider of software and services to the automobile insurance claims processing industry. The Solera companies leverage each other to develop and deliver the latest technologies, market intelligence and best practices to 165,000 customers in 68 countries. Solera’s platforms drive efficiency at every stage of the vehicle lifecycle, providing essential data and services around vehicle history, electronic titling, service and maintenance, collision repair estimation and valuation, fraud detection, parts procurement, vehicle disposal, insurer re-underwriting, and more. Our customers include the world’s leading insurance organizations, as well as over 160,000 repair facilities, dealers and others across the owner lifecycle, who use our solutions to digitally improve their business and the experience for their customers.
Each of Solera's core brands has a strong history of leadership, innovation and industry "firsts." They include: ABZ (in the Netherlands), Audatex (in over 45 countries), AudaExplore (in the U.S.), AUTOonline (in Europe and Latin America), Hollander (in North America), HPI (in the U.K.), Informex (in Belgium), Inpart (in Brazil and Mexico), Market Scan (in the Netherlands) and Sidexa (in France).
Our corporate vision is simple, yet powerful. We will continue to find innovative ways to:
- Provide high-ROI products and services that drive efficiencies in our markets.
- Expand strategically with our customers into new geographies.
- Methodically grow stockholder value through disciplined financial and operational management.
- Provide fulfilling career opportunities for our associates (our greatest assets).
- Offer discernible value to our industry due to our vast store of knowledge, our cutting-edge skills, our system-wide innovative spirit, and our worldwide network of visionary leadership teams.
Our Guiding Principles help our entire organization achieve these organizational goals and are integral to our current and future success.